SINAI Technologies (Decarbonization Intelligence) is looking for new Senior Customer Success Managers for our Global, Brazilian and Japanese customer base.
What you’ll do
As a CSM your ultimate responsibility within the company is to become an industry expert, product expert, and trusted advisor to our customers.
At SINAI, Customer Success Managers lead the software implementation with customers. CSMs understand outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, and more:
- Be the primary contact between the company and our customers - success planning & tracking, system configuration, onboarding of project leaders and end-users, as well as customer support (email support/phone support)
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with users, analyzing health metrics, running Customer Satisfaction Surveys, and gathering other types of feedback
- Project management skills to keep on top of the work being done for the client
- People management skills to work with various departments internally as the need arises
- Engage with senior-level stakeholders with some of our largest customers
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to support pilot projects, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the team and provide feedback regarding product and service improvements
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Develop educational tools such as knowledge base, support materials and in-app tutorials (Reviews, translations, and content creation).
What we are looking for
- Professional working proficiency in English (additional languages required for corresponding regions)
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- 5+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- A passionate and proactive team-player
- Knowledge in, or ability to learn about climate change and corporate carbon strategies
- Exceptional skills in communication
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire and the ability to solve problems internally and for customers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Results/Data-driven mentality
- Analytical Skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience in working with multiple digital tools and platforms
TBD based on experience
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to engage companies and governments to include carbon analysis in their entire operations, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment.
We look for a diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with customer-facing positions in Saas companies, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.