This role lead’s HolonIQ’s Climate Intelligence Unit and is responsible for launching and growing our Climate Technology coverage globally and building HolonIQ’s reputation as a leading and trusted brand for Climate Tech market intelligence around the world.
Relationships, Networks & External Presence
- Successful launch and strategic leadership of HolonIQ’s global Climate Technology Intelligence Unit.
- Delivery of regular, high-quality market intelligence that keeps pace with customer needs.
- Growth of HolonIQ’s brand & reputation as a leading and trusted market intelligence firm in the Climate Technology market.
- Strengthened market data and insights coverage in Climate
- Growth in Climate customers
As a senior member of the HolonIQ team, the role works both internally and externally. The position reports directly to the Co-CEOs, and works closely with intelligence unit analysts, the Data and Engineering Team, Sales & Customer Experience functions. This position is HolonIQ’s market-facing expert for the Climate Tech Intelligence Unit and will engage externally with industry leaders, policy-makers & advocacy groups, institutions & researchers, media and technology stakeholders, building HolonIQ’s network and reputation. The role will represent HolonIQ at industry and policy forums and our Global Summits, delivering insights and commentary based on HolonIQ’s market intelligence.
Deliver Market Analysis
- Identify key market developments and develop Analyst Notes each week, on relevant market topics/issues.
- Deliver a quarterly thematic report on market topics as agreed.
- Lead and write HolonIQ’s Annual ClimateTech Market Outlook. Manage HolonIQ's Open Source Climate Tech Taxonomy.
- Deliver market projects and activities such as presenting/interviewing/moderating at conferences/ webinars, undertaking market surveys and research.
- Present at quarterly (30-45 minute) customer insights webinar to talk through key thematics from the quarter.
Lead Intelligence Unit Projects
- Develop and lead the Climate Track at HolonIQ’s global summit program (speakers, agenda, topics) and participate as a presenter, moderator or interviewer.
- Deliver the Global Climate Tech 1000 series, annual Global ClimateTech Outlook and other major Intelligence Unit projects.