Cloud to Street is the recognized authority on using satellites and AI to track floods anywhere on earth. Founded by two climate experts with initial funding from Google, the team comes from NASA, Facebook, Google, Willis Towers Watson, and Oscar Insurance. Our platform has been used by 18 countries to fill critical information gaps for disaster planning and response, and is the official emergency flood mapping provider to the United Nations. The technology is now enabling insurers to expand protection to billions of uninsured assets and people through partnerships with Munich Re and Willis Towers Watson. We recently raised a large round from Collaborative Fund and Lowercarbon Capital.
We are looking for a proven salesperson to bring our current products to market by developing our existing relationships and selling to new customers. This position requires someone capable of engaging in technical and business-related conversations at multiple levels of the organization, and takes a consultative approach to partner management. As one of the first members of our Commercial team, you will be essential to setting the culture of a high-performing revenue generating organization.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in sales or similar experience in a fast-paced environment
- Owned an account list and developed account plans to win business from new clients
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with multiple stakeholders from a variety of cultures and backgrounds
- Interest in climate and a passion for finding solutions to big problems
- Vet all inbound demand from interested parties
- Develop existing relationships with government and humanitarian partners
- Build a pipeline of high-value targets in new business lines
- Own the sales process from lead to close, creating a consistent process that can be rolled out across a team in the next year
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand product capabilities and inform long term strategy
This position is based out of our New York City office but is currently remote. Remote work is possible for the right candidate.
Applications will be open until the position is filled, with the goal of hiring the right candidate as soon as possible.
Full-Time Team Benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Healthcare & dental insurance
- Professional development fund
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home office support
Cloud to Street is devoted to building an inclusive and diverse company. Black, Indigenous, and people of color; women, queer people, and all gender identities, and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.