Climate Tech VC is the leading source on climate and innovation, read by 20,000+ investors & operators every week.
We’re looking for a business operator to join Climate Tech VC! As the market for climate tech picks up pace, we’re bringing a teammate onboard who will work closely with us to level up the CTVC platform. A good fit will be technically inclined, business savvy, financially curious, and obsessed with unf*cking our planet.
You’ll get front row exposure to leading founders and investors, meaningful impact influencing the narrative of climate tech, and the best possible seat to shaping the climate venture landscape. You’re epically curious and a little spicy, while being reliable and prolific. Must love emojis.
*Note this is a paid part-time role where you'll have the opportunity to craft the terms of your engagement with CTVC over time.
Tell us more about yourself through this AirTable form. Recommendations? Email us folks that we need to meet at email@example.com.
- Brokering our knowledge. You'll liaise between external and internal parties, manage our content pipeline, and maintain our portfolio of resources to make sure the CTVC engine is running.
- Growing the CTVC platform. This is an exciting opportunity to help define the climate tech market and build our tools & resources for founders and investors alike. Channels we're continuing to expand into: bringing top-tier talent into climate, developing funding sources and advice for climate founders, and support services, events and ongoing community for scaling climate businesses.
- Creating & owning quality content. Interview the rising stars and leaders in climate tech and build your own market theses. Go past "what are the facts" to "how should we think about this?" while developing insights into where to play, market growth and sector opportunities.
- Maintaining short and long term operations. As our operational leader, you'll be working next to us on a consistent basis. Day to day responsibilities include maintenance of communication channels (e.g. email, social accounts, etc.), Job Board, running lists of investors / accelerators / CVCs, etc., and managing ongoing product roadmap of CTVC initaitives.
- Revenue generation. Own our "P&L" by expanding our sponsorship and monetization channels, including the Job Board, talent collective, and new bets across the climate landscape.
Who you are
- A multi-purpose business operator who can adapt in a fast-paced, self-motivated environment
- Consistency, quality, and attention to detail are par for your course
- A strong interest or background in climate tech (combination of science, innovation, technology, early-stage businesses)
- Impactful professional work experience, preferably in consulting, banking, start-ups or similarly formative environments
What you’ll gain
- Ownership of CTVC's growth engine
- Exposure to the leading edge of climate tech through conversation with thought leaders, investors, and founders
- Opportunity to shape climate tech and venture capital landscape
How to apply