Community Product Manager | EcoVerse
As the Community Product Manager, your job is to define and build out the EcoVerse, a digital and IRL universe that conspires to fix the physical one, where the EcoSapiens congregate to advocate, ideate, and strategize real climate solutions, crusading together as agents for change. The EcoVerse exists to to make environmental exceptionalism a reality.
You will lead our outreach to and presence in both climate + crypto community circles across both the pre and post-launch phases for EcoSapiens NFTs. This is both a creative and strategic role, where you’ll bring a data-driven approach to scaling our community, designing community programs both digitally and IRL to foster a culture of carbon reduction, and insert EcoSapiens into culture, driving awareness and engagement.
Mission statement: leverage community (digital + IRL) to make a positive impact on the environment
Target audience: crypto and climate community (it’s a niche but growing space)
Key stages: pre-launch (open to all) and post-launch (NFT-gated users)
Key question: how do we build a community pre-launch (acquisition), and educate + engage them in a way that makes a positive impact on the environment (retention)
The Role | What success looks like = attract and retain an audience of climate-forward crypto users in both online + IRL channels.
- Define our strategy to acquire, engage and retain communities across Discord, Twitter, Telegram, and other key platforms in both the pre and post- NFT launch phases
- Define our strategy to acquire, engage and retain IRL communities to make an actionable and tangible impact on the environment
- Develop conversation starters, campaigns and content to engage community, and keep them updated on key announcements
- Learn to own/crush Discord, build spec for discord development, recruit/train mods, and strategize growth/acquisition
- Leverage and engage the community to accomplish strategic goals
- Keep a pulse on trending and hot topics in the community and identify areas of opportunity to grow engagement at scale
- Communicate actionable insights from customer feedback internally to improve products and service
- Maintain and develop relationships with key climate leaders, influencers, and partners
- Identify real-time social moments that insert EcoSapiens into culture to drive the brand conversation forward
- Lead community management efforts—including social insights, community management, surprise & delight moments, and user-generated content curation
- Expand our social footprint by entering new platforms in a meaningful way for our community and brand
- Several years’ experience participating in and/or in managing communities
- Extremely comfortable in Telegram, Reddit, Twitter and Discord
- Highly autonomous with ability to creatively problem solve and achieve results in a dynamic environment, often on short deadlines
- Proven ability to build and manage a large online global community and audience
- Preferred (but not required) pre-existing network in web3 communities and climate
- Strong organizational skills with astute attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral English skills
This is a unique leadership opportunity on the ground floor of a well-funded startup in a rapidly evolving and incredibly exciting space.
If you are interested in this position please reach out to email@example.com with a resume and statement of interest.